Thursday, October 29, 2015

Email to a friend

Hi Emily,

How are you? What have you been doing since I saw you last? You won't believe it, but I got to visit the US this summer!

I used to be very scared about traveling without my parents, but I decided to go anyways. What could happen? Well, I'm glad I did because it made a real impression on me! I stayed with an American family and we did lots of different sorts of stuff. I surfed, went shopping, did some tourism around... It was a great time, so I'm really pleased. Basically, It was a very good way to learn English and have a lot of fun at the same time.

Has that ever happened to you? I mean, have you had an opinion about doing something but then you've done it and changed your mind?

Anyway, I've got to go now, otherwise I'll be late for my piano lesson. Keep in touch!

Take care,


Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment