Thursday, October 29, 2015

About friends

WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND FOR YOU?

A good friend is honest and supportive when you feel down. A friend loves at all times, is only ever cruel to be kind, is outgoing and loves hanging out with you. A good friend is all these things, but most of all, a good friend is dedicated to your friendship.

Describe a time when you made a new friend. What were you doing when you met him/her? What was your new friend like? Use exercise 7 as a model.

Two summers ago I went to a Christian meeting here in Banyoles with my friends. I was listening to a woman talking about her daughters' story when Laura, a girl I didn't know at all asked me for a tissue paper. I gave one to her and we started to talk. We soon became friends she was really nice and friendly and she gave me her number so that we could keep in touch. Almost two years after that we are still very good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment